There are two ways you can configure search on your Curiosity system. One is per data-type, using the Data Hub, the other is the centralized interface available under your Administrator Settings.
Under this interface, you can configure some of the key aspects of how results are presented to your users:
- Which data types and fields are searchable
- Which filters will be generated for refining results
- What should be suggested on the search box autocomplete
- Which types should be hidden from search results
- Which types do not have an associated time and therefore should not contribute to the Time filter
- Which synonyms to use to expand your search results